Thursday, September 17, 2009

Austin Pics and a New Not-So-Bookish Blog

We finally managed to unearth the camera's USB cable,
so I thought I would share wth you this pic Charlie took of downtown Austin:



And this one, of the lovely built-in bookshelves in our new place,
which, after the Great Pre-moving Book-Purge of 2009 we no longer have enough books to fill.
Oh well, I guess I will have to get more books. (Pity):



And, for Sue, a pic of my precious: my 1913 Underwood No. 5 typewriter that Charlie gave me for my birthday (which, as it turns out, is the material possession I was most concerned about surviving the move.) and a curious kitteh investigating the camera:



And, then I thought I would take the opportunity to tell you about my latest little project.
Remember when I theorized that writers can procrastinate by blogging?
Well, that didn't stop me from creating another one,
 about Austin and buying local.
If you are so inclined,
 check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment