Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW Meme - All About Your Blog


Okay, Kiddies. It's time for Show and Tell. Or at least, Tell. Today's BBAW Meme:
Tell us and this is really important, in 50 words or less what you love best about your blog! And then in 50 words or less where you want your blog to be by the next BBAW! Ready? GO!
What I love about my blog:

I love sharing my favorite reads and my thoughts on books with other book lovers. I love getting recommendations of books to read.  I am proud of figuring out technical things like tweaking HTML. And I love recording my passion for reading and books I have read.

Where I want my blog to be by the next BBAW:

I'd like Aliteratus to be a haven for readers and writers, full of thought-provoking discussion, funny diversions and interesting, regularly updated content: reviews, memes, useful widgets and resources. And I'd like to have a much longer list of books that I have read and reviewed!

That is all.

What about you? What do you like about Aliteratus. Do you have suggestions to improve it?  What do you like best about your own blog? Post a comment with a link back to your blog and I'll be sure to visit!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for new book blogs! :) Cool title and header image. Also, I am beyond envious of your AWESOME typewriter. What I like best about my own blog is that I get to write, almost without filter, as often as I can. And...reading comments is pretty rad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel like a huge accomplishment to look back at all the books you've read :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rosemary. I am actually thinking of making a new header featuring the typewriter!

    I love your blog's title. Austin has a pretty good public transit system, so I am hoping I have an opportunity to do some reading on the bus, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lenore!

    Honestly, I don't know how you and some of the other book bloggers out there manage to review SO many books. I think I am going to need to learn to speed read to keep up!

    ReplyDelete